Search this blog

19 May 2008

What is Art?

The challenge set this week on Wednesday Stamper is to Art it up!


I decided to make an altered canvas,
using rubber stamps from Paper Artsy (lady), Crafty Individuals (heart) & Elusive Images (art).


I used a blank canvas, a wooden domino, grungeboard letters, gold beading wire, beads, patterned
& white tissue paper with acrylic paint (Lake Mist) & Archival Ink (Jet Black).


The bird was cut from paper designed by Shabby Princess, using my own template.


The canvas reads 

"What is art if not a reflection of our soul"

13 comments:

  1. Wow this is incredible.
    Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your canvas looks wonderful, Love the monochromatic look of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful canvas Daisy, I love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daisy this is so FAB-U-LOUS! love it nice job. I think this would be a real challenge for me you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really gorgeous, great work

    ReplyDelete