Search this blog

13 May 2008

Beauty

The challenge set for us this week on Inchy by Inch is Faces & on My Time to Craft the theme is Dark Hair.


The base is from the Shabby Princess Moody Blues range printed onto cardstock from Bazzill Basics. A smaller square of the plain white Bazzill cardstock was mounted in the middle.

The face is from a Crafty Individuals stamp, stamped onto glossy photographic paper with Archival Ink (Sepia). She was stamped again onto the blue cardstock & just the ribbon cut out. The face was mounted using 3d foam pads.

The word is a Doo-Dad from Tim Holtz’s distressables range.

Finally I used a white opaque pen by Inkssentials, to add detail to the corners.

13 comments:

  1. Wow - she's gorgeous - what a lot of work has gone into this little inchy - thanks for joining in with the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful! I love the image, the colors, the dimensionality! Great layering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beauty is the right word daisy - thank you for joining in with the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely inchie daisy - thanks for doing our challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I love the image and the colors used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Daisy, thanks for your comments on my blog (am very new to this) you asked whether my inchy was hand drawn, - yes it is.
    Just love what you have been doing. Beautiful shade of blue in your inchy dark hair!And beautiful little birdie to. I am comung back for another longer look later ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful daisy. I'm amazed how you always get so much detail onto something so small. Well done you!
    :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is beautiful!
    love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great inchy, love the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that image, I have her too. Thanks for joining in with this weeks challenge :o) Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great inchie. You did a lovely job and with colors my daughter tells me are in style right now (I'm usually clueless about style). I'm a bit behind this week and have my face sitting unfinished on my table. Maybe tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete