Search this blog

08 May 2008

Diva

Wednesday Stamper set a challenge this week to bring out the Diva in us, Scrummy Stash Café challenged us to make something with an unusual shape & My Time to Craft asked us to use ribbons, so I have combined the three together to create an altered jigsaw piece.

Being a Diva of course, I always do as I want, so I can combine all three challenges & no-one will dare challenge me about it.



The base was painted & left to dry. It was stamped using a Non-Sequitur stamp with clear Versamark & heat embossed with gold powder, to create the background.

The image is from a copyright-free graphics cd from Crafty Computer Paper. Glossy Accents was added to the ribbon in her hair & the butterfly.

I printed off the wording & added a strip of vellum. I set an eyelet in the top & added the ribbons. Finally it was edged with a Krylon 18ct gold leafing pen.

29 comments:

  1. beautiful!! love the background and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Daisy - I love the colours you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so brilliant. Fantastic creation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous. love the puzzle piece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! I've been blog hoppoing today and found yours,!! Your work is amazing so different and soo talented!!
    Nicola.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all your kind comments :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant! Thank you for joining in with the ribbon challenge :o) Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love the color and the "diva" pose!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab piece daisy - love the blue with the gold - thank you for joining in the ribbon challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great puzzlepiece, love the ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great puzzle piece and a wonderful diva on them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Daisy - you have a great eye, gret style and a sense of humour to match!! Love your Diva!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's beautiful daisy, thanks for doing our challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally fabulous!! Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simply Gorgeous!
    Sandra Evertson

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute piece daisy. thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW, its brilliant Daisy! :)

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! This is gorgeous! So inspirational - I must find my puzzle pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful! Thanks for taking part. Maria x

    ReplyDelete