Search this blog

06 May 2008

Dream

The inchie challenge on Inchy by Inch this week is to make an inchie based on the first letter of your name, so mine is D.



The base is paper from the Shabby Princess Celebrating range. It was edged with Distress Ink (fired brick). I added the Dream word from one of Tim's Doo-dad sheets, edged in Distress Ink (mustard seed).

To make the Daisy flower, I printed off my own Dream Definition wording & cut out the shape using a paper punch. I added a yellow centre (punch from the same Doo-dad sheet) & cut a green stem.

The butterfly was edged in Distress Ink (fired brick) & I added a few Dots using my Inkssentials opaque pen. To complete the inchie, I added a few more Dots to the two of the corners & made a corner tab from vellum.

12 comments:

  1. Wow - this is amazing - what a lot of work has gone into this little inchy - thanks for joining in the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous inchy Daisy - I love it!

    AngelaC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful inchie daisy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww..that is such a lovely inchie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cute! I want one!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Daisy, I can't believe this is an inchie. There's so much work on it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The amount of thought in this is making my head spin. I love the dots and the dream definition paper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really great. You found a lot of D things to use! I love how you shaped your flower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for all your kind comments xx

    ReplyDelete