Search this blog

29 May 2008

Joker in the Pack

The challenge set this week on Wednesday Stamper is to alter a playing card.


I have used two playing cards for this challenge; one as the base & the other to cut up. The base card was covered in torn newspaper print & covered with a thin wash of Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabber (Lake Mist).

I stamped the Paper Artsy dream girl image on white tissue paper with Archival Ink (Jet Black), reversing the image to match the direction of the Joker's head.

The card was edged with Distress Ink (fired brick). I added two red metallic eyelets & through one tied a bell with gold metallic thread.

11 comments: