Search this blog

26 June 2008

Thoughts of Summer

The challenge this week on Wednesday Stamper is Sunshine.

Sunshine always reminds me of long hot summers, so I decided to celebrate the summer
by making a cheerful banner, so even if the sun isn't shining outside, it will be indoors.


I printed out my letters on paper from the Shabby Princess Sun Porch range.

The heart stamp is by Crafty Individuals & all other stamps by Anna Griffin.

I like to finish off my projects properly, so even the back looks nice
& you can't see how the letters are joined together.


It wouldn't be summer without butterflies, a little summer loving & flowers, naturally.

13 comments:

  1. beautiful daisy :O) bet it looks fab hanging whether the sun is shining on it or not! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Come from arty girlz this time LOL
    great peice. love your work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love how you think outside of the card! This is just so perfect...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, I love what you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daisy, this is a marvelous interpretation of the theme. I love your beautiful banner.
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  6. great idea for an indoor summer banner! looks great

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fab idea, and looks so bright and summery! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally FAB!! Very bright and cheerful xx

    ReplyDelete