Search this blog

02 June 2008

Being Arty

The challenge on Arty Girlz is to make something on the theme of Wings.


I covered a domino using Adirondack Acrylic Paint (Hazelnut). Once this had dried, I stamped over the paint with my own wiggly line stamp using Archival Ink (Sepia).
I added various elements; bird images from my own source, leaves cut from K&Company paper, a strip of vellum & a word doo-dad from the Tim Holtz distressables range.

On three of the corners, I scratched through the paint to reveal the white domino underneath.
I covered the top with Glossy Accents & edged it with a Krylon 18ct gold leafing pen.

6 comments:

  1. Daisy I love your altered domino it's fab!!

    Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz once again xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Domino, Daisy do you ever swap any of your doms if so give me a shout .

    Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

    crissi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab domino - love your birds :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful domino, looks great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great domino daisy :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete