Search this blog

26 June 2008

This Thursday ...

Well Thursday is here again & the new challenge on It's Thursday it's all about ... is beads.

Last week's challenge finally got me using my Stampbord. Bought ages ago 'cos I just had to have some, the pieces had been sitting around gathering dust.

I really enjoyed making my challenge last week.

So to this week's challenge of beads.

I have been using beads on my work for a little while now, but they have been an accent not the main feature.

Clear Accent Beads
Roaring Twenties Inchie
Peg Bag Inchie
Black & White Inchie

Twisted Bugle Beads
Moo Card

Rocailles
Mixed Media Project
Artist Trading Card
Altered Canvas
Altered Jigsaw Puzzle Piece

Silver Tibetan Bead
Altered Jigsaw Puzzle Piece

I will have to give this challenge some thought.

You can see the result of the challenge here.