Search this blog

29 April 2008

A Touch of Glitter

Leonie’s Fab Friday Artist Trading Card challenge is on the theme of Glitter this week.

I downloaded the doodlementals collection from the Funky Fairy inspirations blog & made this ATC.

The mountboard base was covered in paper from the collection. I used a Sakura black stardust pen to outline the glitter word. The ATC was edged with black ink.

I made a circle tag & added an orange eyelet & glittery ribbon. The middle of the larger flowers were covered in double-sided adhesive & covered in art glitter Ultrafine Transparent Crystal glitter. Orange brads were added to the centres of each.

The smaller flowers were made using a small flower punch & pale pink star gems were added to the centres.

All the flowers were shaped using an embossing tool.

8 comments:

  1. A lovely, bright ATC daisy. Well done. :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daisy,

    Lovely ATC, and not to glittery. Excellent link for the downloads as well, thank you. Haven't tried downloading anything yet (oh no, more "stuff").
    xxx
    Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous ATC!! xx
    Loving those papers :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, love it ... glitter's my middle name (or it should be!) d x

    ReplyDelete
  5. As usual I love it! Almost has a retro feel to it.
    I'm still keeping up with my positive diary!
    Love Sharon
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I don't normally like very bold cards, but this is gorgeous Daisy, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your comments xx

    ReplyDelete