Search this blog

18 April 2008

Altered Images

The challenge on Wednesday Stamper was to take one or two of the vintage photos shown on their blog & alter them in some way.

I had a lot of fun making this Artist Trading Card.


The mountboard base was covered in paper from K&Company’s Life’s Journey Pansy range & edged with Distress Ink (walnut stain).

The two photographs were edited & printed on photographic paper. The lady’s image was printed on patterned paper & the blouse cut out & mounted on top of the photo.

The rubber stamp used was a small corner Morsel stamp by Sugarloaf Product Inc. It was stamped in each corner using clear Versamark Ink & heat embossed with gold powder.

Glossy Accents was added to the tie. A small pearl was added to the blouse. Finally two small flowers were punched out for them to wear in their hair.

Added Note:
I have just been looking at the other entries for this challenge, some of which are truly amazing. On reflection, I don't think I have altered mine enough.

15 comments:

  1. this is absolutely fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the changes you made, couldn't be any bettr :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, perfectly altered! and i have a lot of fun looking at it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just perfection ! I just looooove this ATC. I've added this post to my blogroll 'favourite posts'. I hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone xx

    fabrizio, how could I mind? I am pleased that you like it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think it is fab daisy - if a little spooky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job of altering the images. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amaze. Love how u do with it.

    ReplyDelete