Search this blog

13 April 2008

Pretty in Pink

Leonie's Fab Friday Artist Trading Card Challenge this week is could it be magic.

I'm having a bit of a pink week, so I wanted to do something pretty (so no cobwebs or cauldrons for me).


So, do you believe in fairies?

I used a lovely fairy image with elements from Shabby Princess. I used decoupage & paper shaping techniques to add dimension. I added pale pink gems, glitter & some doodles using my clear stardust Sakura pen. It was edged with pink ink.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful daisy. I believe in fairies! :-) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, you can't beat a bit of pink and fairies!
    I want to thank you daisy for your positive thoughts journal idea. I started one last week and it has changed my bedtimes! So good to end on a positive even if you haven't had a good day. It helps you to wash away the bad stuff!
    Love Sharon
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think you don't need to ask me that...I'm a Funky one!!! ^.^

    It's a fab ATC...and Pink is far better than cobwebs and cauldrons!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning...cant wait to see your skinny's..thankyou so much for wanting to join in

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it daisy - doesn't everybody believe in fairies :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone & well done Sharon on starting your journal xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes I do believe in fairies. And I love your cards. And the black and white scrapbook page is fab x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your card, it's so pretty,"magic".
    xxx
    Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for visiting my blog & for leaving your comments.

    It is very much appreciated xx

    ReplyDelete