Search this blog

15 April 2008

Dot to Dot

The challenge was set last week on Inching Artists to make an inchie on the theme of Dots & Spots.


The background is Baby Doll paper from the Crate Paper Twirl Collection. I added rub on letters by papermania & tiny coloured dots from a peel off sheet by Magenta Style. The larger 3D pink clear dots were added to each letter on wording which had been printed out & coloured with Distress Ink (peeled paint). The inchie was edged with the same Distress Ink.

7 comments:

  1. Love it!!! I always have to remind myself of the size of these, as you always get so much detail on them xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and to think all of that is happening on an inch square!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing job on one square inch! Love your inchie - love the raised dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for visiting my blog & for your comments.

    It is very much appreciated xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super inchie. Dot to dot. I didn't think of that but remember doing them as a kid and making them for one of my grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete