Search this blog

29 February 2008

Remember the Laughter

The theme at Make a Moo or Two this week is Your Favourite Colour.

So now I have a dilemma as I have no outright favourite. My favourite colour combination at the moment is blue & brown, so I have made one of each, kind of.


The mountboard bases were created using Distress Inks (weathered wood, broken china, antique linen & walnut stain). Then delving into the leftover papers from making this week’s Skinny, I added images to two of the tags, eyelets, ribbon & a couple of gems.

21 comments:

  1. these are great!!! love the tag idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness that was quick daisy - I was just on my way, via your blog, to see if the next theme is set!! They are fab!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tags on these moos...great colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both gorgeous! Love the idea with the ribbon on the bottom and the words at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab tags on these moos, very good idea. Mine are only my third attempt Im still unsure what to do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great Moos, blue and brown is a favourite colour combo of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for visiting my blog & taking time to leave your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo Daisy - I loooooove these hun .... totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Moos Daisy :-) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the tags, great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a lovely idea to put tags on moo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely precious! Beautiful Moos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for all your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both of your Moo cards are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete