Search this blog

15 February 2008

One, Two Three, Jump

A new challenge blog was launched this week called My Time to Craft, setting a new challenge each Monday.

The first theme chosen was Newspaper, so grabbing the Sunday papers from last weekend, I had a flick through to get my creative juices flowing and stumbled across this photograph in the Travel section. Because of it's size, I decided to make an Artist Trading Card. Words cut from the same section and just a touch of my walnut stain Distress Ink added around the edge.

10 comments:

  1. It's fab daisy - great piccy!! Thank you for doing our challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - looking forward to the next one :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh...well done you! Makes you wonder if they're all very happy or playing 'jump rope!' ^,^

    I need to dig out the newspaper and do mine ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great ATC Daisy - thanks for joining in this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. brill atc daisy - so why were they jumping? xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They were jumping because they were so excited to be on such a fab ATC Feefs - I love it XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks. This is the link to a copy of the original article. As you see, they are just posing :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooooh, I see!! ^.^
    Thank you for that :)

    ReplyDelete