Search this blog

17 February 2008

Mothering Sunday

Mothers Day is just two weeks today here in the UK.

Using a template from Making Memories, I cut a standard blank card into a tag card and covered the front with paper from K&Co K-ology’s Hannah paper range.


Using a small tag template, I cut a tag from Hot Off The Press card, onto which I stamped the Erté image from Clarity Stamps, using Archival Ink (Sepia). I stamped the same image onto the K&Co paper and cut out just the feather boa and hat. These were glued onto the small tag. The tag was edged with my 18ct Gold Krylon pen and gold and burgundy ribbon tied through the top of the tag.

I punch three small flowers from the HOTP card and a further one from the K&Co paper. In the centre of each of the card flowers I added a blob of gold Stickles. In the centre of the paper flower I added a pearl.