Search this blog

02 February 2008

Fat Book Page Recipe

The challenge was to make a fat book page (4"x4") using the following ingredients:-
3 different colours
2 brads

a handmade embellishment
something shiny

1 word of text



I used Tim Holtz’s Distress Inks to colour the mountboard background. My 3 colours were green (pine needles), red (fired brick) and blue (broken china).

The same inks were then used to stamp the images. The cyclists rubber stamp is by Elusive Images from Graphicus and the friends word stamp is from Crafty Individuals.

I used 2 green brads to secure my friends text.

I made an embellishment by using a small punch to cut out three flowers from the leftover stamped images, which were then overlaid and topped with a shiny clear gem.

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful!!!! ^.^

    Thanks for joining in xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - it's nice to get all inky every now and then. Just need to clean it off the desk now :o)

    ReplyDelete