Search this blog

22 March 2020

That was the week that was

Week 12 in my
Mellow Kraft
Journal
.


The journal prompts this month
from France Papillon
are based on moodboards.

This week the theme was
visualise.

On 21st March
up popped a Facebook memory
from 4 years ago
of the haiku I had written for
World Poetry Day.


There is patterned paper
from Glenda Waterworth
& Life's Journey Pansy patterned paper
from K & Company.


The butterfly & flower images are from
The Graphics Fairy &
I used a paper doll from Tim Holtz.


I used a white Posca Paint Pen
Distress Marker (black soot),
a gold uniball Signo pen
& a black Pigma pen.


I used a dictionary definition,
printed text,
Tim Holtz Design Tape
& photo corners by Paperchase.


For the bases of the
Art Journal Card & Inchies
 I am using up my
Tim Holtz idea-ology kraft paper stash.