Search this blog

11 April 2017

Hope ... friend to be

The tutor for week 14 of the Wanderlust course was
My page is influenced by her lesson,
but is my own interpretation.

When you have nothing else, you can still have hope.

The images of the girl & the handwriting are from Mary Green.


The base is white watercolour paper, covered in a variety of papers & book text.


As well as forming part of the background,
peeping through in the photograph above,
I had to include some found words from my old novel,
on the top layer.

I just love the texture of torn paper.


I  also used 
ecoGreen Crafts Acrylic Paint (Waterfall & White)
Dina Wakley Media Acrylic Paint (Lapis)
Dina Wakley Media Stencil - Cellular
Distress Inks (broken china, walnut stain, picket fence )
Distress Marker (black soot & antique linen)
Distress Stain (picket fence) used in a Mini Mister
Stabilo All Pencil - Black
Clear tape, Mod Podge & letter stickers
Bubble wrap, bottle cap & gift card, all for mark marking
Tim Holtz Paper Distresser by Tonic