Search this blog

03 June 2010

Dressing Up

A quick simple project for this week.


Taking some sturdy double sided paper, from Crate Paper's Twirl Collection, I made a small matchbox. The Dress Up paper has a beautiful pink floral design on one side with a co-ordinating plain brown on the reverse.


The only additions to the paper & elements cut out from it, are the pale pink pearls by Mark Richards.


I used the Tim Holtz Vintage Market die to cut out the letter J for the front, as I am hoping to pass this little treasure box on to someone whose name begins with a J! I'm hoping she will like the shabby, yet feminine feel to this box.


A view of the back of the matchbox & the bottom of the drawer shows that from every angle the box should look as good as the front.



3 comments:

  1. Ooh ooh ooh, my name's Joanna.......?! OK, it's not for me, but it's still lovely. I love the TH die cut, he is the King isn't he? Another lovely matchbox, Daisy. You are the Queen! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the matchboxes you've made Daisy, esp the animal one awhile back, and I love the summer canvas, it's fab :)

    ReplyDelete