Search this blog

01 August 2009

Time to Sew

Another Moo to catch up on the Make a Moo or Two challenges which are currently on a summer break. This one is for the theme Sewing.

My grandmother was a seamstress by trade, so I have made my Moo in memory of her.


The moo uses an old family photograph of her as a young lady for the background. I have used some old lace which has been sewn on using light silver metallic thread, an old button sewn with the same thread, wording from an old dictionary & some adhesive pearls were added as a finishing touches.

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful moo, Daisy, and a nice family piece as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Daisy, this is stunningly gorgeously beautiful! I love it! I love the photo, the words, the lace, the whole thing - gorgeous!

    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to use a family photo - lovely xx

    ReplyDelete