Search this blog

03 August 2009

The Last Moo

The final catch-up challenge for Make a Moo or Two. This is a combined theme of Alphabet & Black with Two Colours.


I stamped a Paper Artsy image using Versamark watermark ink on a white mountboard base. Using my brayer, I covered the base with Distress Ink (broken china), just leaving a shadow of the original image of the alphabet & numbers showing through.

I stamped the mini kids Tim Holtz stamp with Archival Ink (Jet Black) on white tissue paper. The tissue paper was adhered to the moo using PVA glue.

I added three black brads & relevant words cut from an old dictionary.

4 comments:

  1. Great Moo - fab colour. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful shade of blue! Gorgeous Moo -I still haven't caught up yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I love your Bloo Moo Daisy! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour of this moo daisy xx I haven't caught up either! xx

    ReplyDelete