Search this blog

31 July 2009

Time to catch up ...

Catching up on my missing Make a Moo or Two challenges, the first one is on the theme of Zettiology, which is a new on on me & I'm not too sure whether what I have created actually fits the bill.


I took a white mountboard base & created the background by using Distress Inks (spiced marmalade & mustard seed). I then picked up my black Whispers pen & started ...

Other colours used were green & red together with my white opaque Inkssentials pen.

7 comments:

  1. Well, Daisy, it's sort of a glorious zettidoodlezentangle!! I love it, and it looks as if it was great fun to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bev. I just went with the flow ... great fun although hard on such a small scale ... I didn't think it was quite "right" though LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really know much about Zeti but this is just wonderful, I love this style :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lynn, that's very kind of you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh this is brill Daisy...I think you have caught the Zetti look perfectly!

    ReplyDelete