Search this blog

04 August 2009

Birthday Blues

A birthday card for my Nephew, who will be fourteen next month, using papers designed by Funky Fairy, colour tweaked by me.


The lettering is black textured cardstock & cut out using my Sizzix Sidekick die-cutting machine with the Yarn Sizzlet alphabet dies.


Some of the paisley shapes were cut out, edges inked & layered (using black 3d foam squares) to create some dimension on the card.

A little black organza ribbon was added as the finishing touch.

5 comments:

  1. Great card daisy - love that alphabet! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nephew is very lucky to have a card like this, I hope his mom keeps it for him :)
    Glad you liked my post about the puppies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing card Daisy - I love the 3-D paisleys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card daisy x
    Love the added 3D detail :)

    ReplyDelete