Search this blog

23 August 2009

A Walk in the Countryside

The scrapbooking challenge was to create a page using photographs taken outside, so I did mine using photographs taken on a walk last weekend. It was a beautiful sunny day with a cooling breeze. We walked through woodland, down a hill, crossing the babbling brook & up the hill the other side, stopping here & there to take photographs. A wonderful way to spend the afternoon.


I used paper & elements from the Damask & Dots range from The Shabby Shoppe.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a heavenly afternoon...and your beautiful LO reflects that xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the effects on the frames, they work realy well on the page. One of my favourite sayings is 'take time to enjoy the simple things in life' which you obviously did last weekend, resulting in this page of memories for the future. It's lovely!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO daisy and it sounds like a lovely afternoon! Thanks for doing my challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab photos - do i see you hiding behind the tree? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful LO Daisy, I love the way you have framed the photos :)

    ReplyDelete