Search this blog

20 August 2008

My Little Book of Me

This project was set on a forum I belong to. The project was to make a book about ourselves & was designed for us to make something very personal & hopefully inspirational.

There were detailed instructions to follow, which I hope I have done justice to. The dimensions of the covers are 6½ inches by 5 inches (with 8 pages, each being 6 inches by 4½ inches).

I have put the photographs into a slideshow, to show the finish project.



The covers & pages are mountboard. I have used stickers by K&Company & papers from their K-Ology range (Addison & Hannah), my Krylon 18ct gold leafing pen, a corner rubber stamp from Crafty Individuals, VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad, gold & clear embossing powder, Distress Ink (walnut stain) organza ribbon, gems, butterfly images from Crafty Computer Paper, various paints, Glossy accents, small buttons from Lasting Impressions, a range of flower paper punches & sandpaper.

Thank you to Simon for a great project xx

11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for doing this. It is a lovely piece of work - with so much invention and lots of personal touches.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous book daisy. It certainly is a lovely piece of which you must be proud.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful little book Daisy, what a lovely item to keep :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful daisy - well done, I think it is a gorgeous book xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous little book, Daisy. One to treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous little book!!! Love the colours, detail and...well, all of it!! x

    Well done you for doing it and giving me a kick in the right direction to start mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is lovely Daisy, what a lot of work has been put into it
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a lovely book to treasure.

    Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab work Daisy! I haven't even started mine yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous book Daisy - you must be so pleased with it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous book - maybe i should get my bum in gear and get one made for me! xx

    ReplyDelete