Search this blog

09 August 2008

Craft Buddies

I meet Leonie Pujol for the first time today. I have been a member of her Artist Trading Club since it started & regularly take part in her Fab Friday ATC Challenges.


Leonie was signing copies of her book, which is a wonderful source of inspiration. Her book shows you how to make 20 ATCs, however as I have now seen the actual examples, I can honestly say, the book photo's don't capture the dimensionality & texture of them nor the magic of the light reflecting off the metal embellishments.

I had a lovely time today meeting & chatting to new friends. I received two Artist Trading Cards as RAKs (Random Act of Kindness).



Thank you to Leonie, Becky & everyone else I got chatting to.

6 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good day daisy! Leonie is lovely, isn't she? I met up with her last week and she made an ATC very similar to the one you have got - she's so clever! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you had fun daisy - leonie is lovely isn't she? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great time daisy, sounds fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh I'm jealous! Sounds like you had a great day. Thanks for sharing your photos.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a brilliant time Daisy, dead jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a fab time xxx

    ReplyDelete