Search this blog

26 August 2008

Daisy Chain

Leonie's Fab Friday Artist Trading Card Challenge theme is Flower Chains.


For this ATC, I have used a mountboard base painted with Distress crackle paint (antique linen). Once dry, I rubbed over the paint with the same colour Distress Ink, to highlight the cracks.

I stamped the daisy head image from Linda Luckin Designs onto my own backing paper (a short story about a daisy) & then punch out some flower shapes from the same paper.

I doodled to link up the flower shapes into a chain.

Finally, I added a touch of gold Stickles & edged the ATC with my Krylon 18ct gold leafing pen.

9 comments:

  1. I love this one. What an original idea to print out your own 'daisy' story and then to stamp a daisy onto it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ATC daisy. :-) I love this stamp. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering if you would do a 'daisy' chain! Gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very pleasing composition! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this composition.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Jeanne
    http://gammiebrat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous ATC...Beautiful daisy chain, daisy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning, I love it to ickle bitty pieces Daisy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. how gorgeous is this stamp? i love the daisy story paper idea - brill :O)

    ReplyDelete