Search this blog

29 July 2008

My Guardian Angel

My guardian angel has certainly been watching over me & my home this week, so as the challenge theme this week on Dans ma maison is Angels, I just had to take part.


I have used lovely images from a copyright-free graphics cd from Crafty Computer Paper, a swirly stamp by Anna Griffin, Distress Crackle Paint (antique linen), Distress Inks (antique linen & walnut stain), a word Doo-dad, mulberry paper, green fibres & it was edged with my Krylon 18ct gold leafing pen.

Made with thanks to my angel.

This also qualifies for the new challenge theme on This Thursday it's all about, which is Winged Things.

21 comments:

  1. It's so cute !! thank you for your participation

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shape of your house. Your angel looks like it really is flying. Beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  3. i bet your angel will be very proud of you daisy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful - you have a mention on my blog.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This house is beautiful, with wonderful detail and color!
    Gaye

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, I love the angel it really does look like its flying, Beautiful colours, love the composition, Great job again Daisy
    Thanks for taking part in this weeks challenge
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  7. So romantic and beautiful - love the soft tones

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great take on this weeks theme, everyone needs a guardian angel and i love yours.
    chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely piece Daisy - thanks for joining in

    ReplyDelete
  11. An absolutely gorgeous house daisy! x

    I'm so glad your Angel was there for you this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Très jolie maison, l'image est splendide, merci pour ta participation.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very lovely!! A beautiful house, and I love the image you used!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice work. It is lovely.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm glad to hear that your week ended with your angel watching over you. This is a beautiful piece...love the butterflies too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is gorgeous, really love your house. the angels are so serene. beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete