Search this blog

14 March 2008

Fab Friday

Leonie has started a new weekly artist trading card challenge on her blog called Fab Friday. The first theme is Bright & Beautiful.


The mountboard base was covered in patterned paper designed by Vanessa Arbuthnott for The English Paper Company.

The butterfly stamp, by Elusive Images from Graphicus, was stamped using Distress Ink (broken china). It was highlighted using a clear stardust Sakura pen.

A few pale blue gems, ribbon & an ickle doodle were the finishing touches.

9 comments:

  1. And a FAB ATC it is too! ^.^

    I shall have to go and have a look for Leonie ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ATC Daisy, really pretty. I like the simple main focal image, and I'm always a fan of an ickly doodle here and there.

    Great to see you joining in, and how quick off the mark!!!

    xxxxx
    Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't know leonie had challenges! It's great daisy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Daisy
    Thanks for your comment on my ATC. I just realised we both chose butterflies! Great crafting minds think alike heh!?
    Let's see what Leonie comes up with next week?
    Sharon
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab ATC I like the colours, the saying and the 'ickle' flutterby !

    ReplyDelete