Search this blog

31 January 2020

Leaving the Past Behind

Week 5 in my
Mellow Kraft
Journal
,
my art project for 2020.


The journal prompt this week
from France Papillon was
Me, version 2021.


If we jump forward to a year from now,
what message would we give our current selves.

What would our future selves
feel proud about achieving during 2020
& what things would we be happy
to have left behind.


I also used a graphic from
Nicole Warrington
on the reverse of the art journal card.


I used a Tim Holtz Paper Doll,
Distress Marker (black soot),
black Sakura Pigma Micron pen,
 photo corners by Paperchase,
washi tape
&
Tim Holtz idea-ology kraft paper stash
for the bases of the
Art Journal Cards & Inchies.


I used torn dictionary paper,
words cut from an old novel,
printed text &
K-ology Addison patterned paper.