Search this blog

03 January 2020

A Mellow Year

The start of my
Mellow Kraft
Journal
my art project for 2020.


Creating one page a week
throughout the year,
using a format that enables me
to create individual pieces
during each week
& pulling it all together
on the final day.

I used torn dictionary paper,
words cut from an old novel
& printed text.

The patterned paper is K-ology Addison.

I used Tim Holtz idea-ology kraft paper stash
for the bases of the Art Journal Cards
& Inchies.

A Dymo Omega label,
washi tape,
gems,
a black Sakura Pigma Micron pen
& photo corners by Paperchase.

The butterfly image is from Dover.

I have not joined Wanderlust
at Everything Art this year,
a purposeful decision to enable me
to work freely in my own style
& to my own timetable.

Recommended reading
The principles of kintsugi