Search this blog

17 August 2018

Behind every Picture

The new theme on the online Wanderlust course,
with Everything Art is
Art Gallery.

This page in my collage journal
is just a quick page to get me thinking,
so I am sure there will be more pages soon.


Art galleries have played such an important role
in my life in recent years,
with my many visits & courses
documented on my other blog.

Here though I hope that this subject
will inspire me to create my own art,
 albeit simple collage art journal pages.

For my first page, I have used a piece of Tim Holtz
Kraft Resist card to act as the gallery wall.

The frames were images cut from a magazine.


I cut out the original portraits
& replaced them with book text
& Tim Holtz Paper Dolls.

Sold Already

They are hung on my gallery wall
with gold  thread
secured with white brads.

Just some printed text to finish.

Visit Room 33