Search this blog

31 May 2018

So they say

This project was an idea to use up some patterned paper
I had leftover from other projects.

It was from a docrafts Papermania range called Madame Payraud's.

so they say

Together with a selection of Tim Holtz Paper Dolls,
I cut out sentences from my Pride & Prejudice book
to complete each page.

be ready for anything/we will not expose ourselves

There is also a little ribbon & some washi tape.

and very pretty they were

There are 6 pages in total,
each measuring 3 x 6 inches.

perfectly indifferent

They are bound together using 6 Tim Holtz Mini Book Rings.

all wondered who he could be

To find the right caption for each page,
I search through the pages of the book
to find words that speak to me.

she remembered everything perfectly

I add a heart shaped gem on her belt.

he was the wisest and best of men

The next one needed a cover up as I realised,
once I had finish it,
that the printing on the dog had been misaligned.

he had a very good opinion of himself

More paper & a different dog to the rescue.

All were struck with the stranger's air.
The last page.

let me persuade you to walk up and down

Click below to watch a flip through of the project.


I hope you enjoyed looking through this little project with me.