Search this blog

03 May 2017

A Small Adventure begins

The creative lesson for week 17 of the Wanderlust class
with Everything Art,
was about working on a small scale.

Inspiring us this week was Kasia Avery.


I used a sheet of 12x12 inch scrapbook paper to make 3x4 inch pages,
using a kraft resist page by Tim Holtz.


The ruler & bird image are both by Tim Holtz,
so is the grungeboard label holder
& adventure doo-dad.


I dipped into the same pot of left over papers that I used for my vintage gluebook
& found more pieces to add to the now depleted supply.


I added some texture paste & white gesso
& some detailing with a Stabilo All black pencil.

The edges have been distressed with Tim's Paper Distresser by Tonic Studios
& coloured with Distress Ink (walnut stain).

There will be more pages to share ...