Search this blog

09 March 2016

Art Journal Week 9

This is my art journal page for Week 9.


The Truth Card is for this month's Soul School class from BGU.


I used the patterned papers provided,


together with a butterfly from last month's class.


I also followed the art journal prompt on Colour Me Positive.


The stamped image is the Tim Holtz mini rubber stamp that I use for my avatar.
The words were cut from an old book.


The page background is acrylic paint (Tidepool) over a white gesso base,
then I stamped a Crafty Individuals crackle background rubber stamp
using Distress Ink (broken china).

The gridlines were drawn with a Distress Marker (black soot).

I then splattered acrylic paint (white) over the top.

I have chosen some music to go with this week's page.




I have added some of the lyrics to both sides of the bottom ATC.