Search this blog

13 September 2012

Keep Calm

This layout is prompted by a scrapbooking challenge by Color Stories Inspiration.


They set a new challenge every few weeks. As my starting point, I picked a challenge from August.


Colour inspired by the scene gives us our colour sampler, then we take two pieces of evidence & one testimony to guide us through the challenge.

I documented a beach trip from my childhood. This image is taken from an old black & white photograph of me with my bucket gathering shells & sea tumbled fragments of glass.


In addition to the prompts, we are provided with some delicious paper & elements to use. I used the quotation provided, adding the small fish on top..


I made an envelope to hold my journaling tag.


I found this small piece of ribbon in my ribbon box, just the right size to be attached by a blue staple.


The tag has journaling on one side. I added transparent blue dewdrops, which go across the top of the layout.


The shells are layered with Glue Gel from Pinflair to give dimension.


I thoroughly enjoyed this project & am looking forward to working through more case files.

No comments:

Post a Comment