Search this blog

15 February 2010

F is for Fashion

We are in week six of the inchie alphabet challenge at Inchy by Inch so we are on letter F.


The image of the lady is from Crafty Computer Paper & the words are torn from an old English Dictionary.


After the image was digitally altered, it was printed on white card & adhered to mountboard, with the edges sanded. The dictionary words were inked with Distress Ink (antique linen) & then added to the inchie.

To see a slideshow of this set, please click here.

15 comments:

  1. I LOVE the vintage feel of your inchies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful this is going to be such a wonderful set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Daisy - you're certainly getting your monies worth out of your dictionary. ps - love the music on your blog - it never fails to relax me x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is going to be a gorgeous set of alpha inchies when completed.
    love 'em!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE how all your inchies will make a fabulous set! I thought the type was on fabric - amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kimmie. I luv how the paper has torn leaving such wonderful fibres showing :o)

    daisy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally fab Dasy, well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this one daisy, they are going to be a fab set xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful face you picked to use for this one, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always enjoy seeing what is new in your inchies, I love the sanded edges, gives it such a vintage feel :)

    ReplyDelete