Search this blog

28 January 2010

Sometimes

A digital scrapbook page created for the January 2010 Digi 101 Class over on Two Peas in a Bucket.


I used an old family photograph & the Give Freely kit by The Queen of Quirk.

I have tried to apply the various lessons learnt in the class, although some options do not seem available with the software I am currectly using.

Journalling was hard as we don't know who the person is in the photograph, but like me, they don't seem to like being in front of the camera!

5 comments:

  1. Comment from: Quiet Girl
    "Nice job with colors and composition. Cool font.
    What is it?"


    Reply from: daisy
    "I think the font is called PetraScriptEF"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comment from: tyme2scrap
    "I really like the brown and blue together. I have pictures like that of my mom and siblings. I might have to dig them out and see what I can do with them. Great LO"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comment from: Erica Hernandez
    "I think you did a beautiful job! Fabulous text work and I adore the photo. There is nothing quite so wonderful as a sweet heritage portrait!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Comment from: josiepea
    "Great LO! It's nice and confortable to look it ..."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Comment from: April_StampinQueen
    "I just LOVE this layout.. and the colors really make the picture stand out! Outstanding!"

    ReplyDelete