Search this blog

18 January 2010

B is for Button

We are on week two of the inchie alphabet challenge at Inchy by Inch so we must be on the letter B.


The image of the girl is taken from an old photograph from Craft Stamper & the words are torn from an old English Dictionary.


After the image was digitally altered, it was printed on white card & adhered to mountboard, with the edges sanded. The dictionary words were inked with Distress Ink (antique linen) & then added to the inchie.

To see a slideshow of this set, please click here.

11 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous inchy... Buttons is a great theme for 'B'

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your series Daisy. I love that you are making them look part of a set with the colouring and Dictionary meanings. Perfect!

    Have a good week

    Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great inchy for your set.

    Is it very difficult to alter the images digitally? I shall have to go and check out your digital blog for tips!!!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is going to be a great series of inchies Daisy - what a great B too - I wonder if we'll all choose different B's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks xx

    Karen - I have left you a comment on my digi blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful B daisy - I thought you might do Butterflies lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I thought you might use butterflies as well Daisy! LOL But I'm glad you didn't because this one is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very soft and pretty, it will be a fabulous set!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great B, it looks like a vintage tile. gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! "B" for "Beautiful" I think. Love S xxx

    ReplyDelete