Search this blog

20 March 2009

Wish you were here ...

The challenge theme on Make a Moo or Two this week is Postage/Carte Postale.

I just had to use my new mini stamps from Tim Holtz. I created a background by crumpling a piece of white paper, then used Distress Inks (antique linen & walnut stain), then ironed it flat.


I used Distress Ink (walnut stain) to stamp my image & then heat embossed with Distress embossing powder (black soot). I added a further image, but this time heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.

I covered my mountboard base with the paper, sanded the edges, added some gold metallic rub-on & brads to finish.


Click on the images to see more detail.

20 comments:

  1. Wonderful Moo Daisy - love the walnut colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great vintage moo. Love the TH stamps, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like my kind of ironing :O) fab moo - like the look of the mini tim stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Moo daisy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. I think you just convinced me that I need those mini stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great moo and thanks for telling how you made it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous moo and love the TH mini stamps used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool! thank you for sharing your technique!!

    *jean*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work! I have the distress ink pads but not the miniature stamps. You've inspired me to order some.

    ReplyDelete