Search this blog

14 March 2009

Distressing Time

My inchie for this week was inspired by the crafting phenomenon that is Tim Holtz. Nothing unusual in that, I hear you cry, but what you don't know is that I received my new mini classic stamps this week & they are all I had hoped for. I begged him to release some of his older designs in a smaller version & two years later, I am sitting here with the biggest smile on my face. You see, I don't do big art. If you are a regular following, you will know I love inchies, Moos & ATCs & the new mini stamps are going to be perfect, just perfect.

So where to start. They are all so inspiring. So I need to take a little time to myself, take a few deep breaths ...


... so Time it is.


The mountboard base was covered in a scrap of old paper, which was the word definition for time. The clock face mini stamp was inked with Distress Ink (walnut stain) & covered in Distress Powder (black soot) & heat embossed.


I added an old watch part in the centre of the dial & my first mini piece was completed.

9 comments:

  1. Fab inchie daisy - those new stamps are ideal! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant!! Well done daisy...and well done Tim!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous daisy and well done tim for listening - your new best friend?? xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Daisy, the stamps are perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic inchy Daisy... but then I expect nothing less from YOU and Sir Tim! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! You made such a tiny piece of art into something very special. Love the watch thingy on it, never thought of keeping old watches just for that, now you have me inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This lil' piece is fantastic..so much detail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, I love the way it looks so solid and substantial. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete