Search this blog

10 October 2020

Where do I begin?

Week 41 in my
Mellow Kraft
Journal
.


A new month means a new theme
from France Papillon,
which for October is
roots.


The first art journal prompt was
where.

I know where I was born,
but I did not grow up there,
so do not know the place where I was born.

I do not have anywhere which feels like home,
so I often experience the feeling of not belonging,
which gives me a welcomed sense of
freedom & independence.


A new month also means
a new design focus.

wabi


I have used patterned paper
from Glenda Waterworth &
Brenda Walton's Brianna
patterned paper
from K & Company.


The calendar & mushroom images
are both from the Graphics Fairy.

There are photo corners by Paperchase,
definitions torn from an old dictionary,
printed text & washi tape.


There is also some doodling
with a black pigma pen
& a white posca pen.