Search this blog

24 October 2020

Balance & Control

Week 43 in my
Mellow Kraft
Journal
.


The journal prompt
from France Papillon this week
on the continuing theme of
roots
is
it brings me.


I have chosen one of my family photographs
to illustrate my roots.


This photograph shows one of my grandmothers
with her parents, my great grandparents,
together with other family members.


This photograph of me was taken by my uncle,
the son of my grandmother shown above.


I have used patterned paper
from Glenda Waterworth &
Brenda Walton's Brianna
patterned paper
from K & Company.

There are photo corners
by Paperchase,
dictionary definitions,
& printed text.


As a country, we are again,
trying to take steps to balance & control
the current situation.

It is hard.

It is tough.

We will get through this.