Search this blog

11 July 2020

Swimming in a sea of emotion

Week 28 in my
Mellow Kraft
Journal
.


A new month means
a new journal theme from France Papillon
which for July is
Ocean.


The first prompt was
sea me.


A new month also means
a new design focus for my journal,
which for July is
shibui.


From the weekend
pubs, restaurants & cafes,
hairdressers & barbers
were allowed to reopen.

Several have already had to close
due to the spread of the virus.

I am in no hurry to "get back to normal".

For me it will be a waiting game.


I used patterned paper
from Glenda Waterworth
& K-ology Addison patterned paper
from K & Company.


The calendar, fish
& vintage advertisement images
are from the Graphics Fairy.


There are also
photo corners by Paperchase,
a dictionary definition,
words from an old novel,
printed text &
washi tape.