Search this blog

21 May 2020

So Weary

Week 21 in my
Mellow Kraft
Journal
.

The journal prompt this week
from France Papillon was
One Routine.

Her prompt was about
adding one routine to your day
to help make it perfect.


I am currently taking part in
the 100 Days Project,
so the new daily routine is to make
a collage piece each & every day.

I selected one of my altered playing cards
from the last seven days
as inspiration for my page.

You can see the original here.


I have found myself very weary this week.

The current situation is taking it's toll.


There is no end in sight.

But spending a few minutes each day,
to be focused on my project,
helps lift my spirits.


I am following the rules
by staying at home,
relying on the postal service
to make important deliveries.

I used patterned paper
from Glenda Waterworth,
Life's Journey Pansy patterned paper
from K & Company,
design tape & paper doll by Tim Holtz,
photo corners by Paperchase,
words cut from an old novel,
a dictionary definition,
a label image
from Joseph Cornell,
 printed text
& doodles with
a black Posca paint pen.