Search this blog

07 May 2020

Give Thanks Every Day

Week 19 in my
Mellow Kraft
Journal
.

This week we started a new month.


Which means we also started a new theme
of France Papillon's journal prompts.


This month the prompts will be about
Daily Life,
beginning with our
current situation.

Remembering to be mindful,
to practice daily gratitude
& wash my hands.


Is anyone else suffering from dry, cracked
& sore hands from washing their hands so much?

Still I am grateful for fresh running water
& soap to clean them.


My word for this month is
yugen.


I used a remnant rub & design tape
by Tim Holtz,
patterned paper
from Glenda Waterworth,
butterfly & calendar images
from the Graphics Fairy,
a label image from Joseph Cornell,
words cut from an old novel,
a word definition torn from an old dictionary,
photo corners from Paperchase,
a Sakura Pigma Micron pen
& printed text.