Search this blog

16 December 2018

Advent Mixed Media Journal - Days 9 to 16

A summary of the second week
of my Advent mixed media collage journal,
inspired by
Kasia's Advent Calendar.

Day 9 Free Writing

Day 10 Keeping it Simple

Day 11 Quotation by Emily Dickinson

"If I can stop one heart from breaking,
I shall not live in vain;
If I can ease one life the aching,
Or cool one pain,
Or help one fainting robin
Unto his nest again,
I shall not live in vain."

Day 12 Senses

Day 13 Magazine Collage Favourites

Day 14 Being Mindful

Day 15 Words of Kindness

Day 16 Our Colour Choices

For details of how I made my journal
& the main supplies I am using,
please see here
.

I have also used typed text,
a black Stabilo All pencil,
Tim Holtz Paper Dolls,
Tim Holtz Doo Dad,
images from an issue of Daphne's Diary magazine,
a gift bag from Hotel Chocolat
& words cut out from Pride & Prejudice.