Search this blog

22 June 2018

Free your Mind

This is another collage page in my Wanderlust journal,
prompted by Eliza's Art Jar on the new theme of Meadows.

Free your Mind


Inspiration was my photograph of daisies I took earlier in the week.

The rest are images from her collage collection,
(free when I purchased the Wanderlust online course at the Early Bird price).


I have included a few lines from a poem by William Wordsworth
entitled
"A Poet! He Hath Put his Heart to School"


How does the meadow-flower its bloom unfold?
Because the lovely little flower is free
Down to its root, and, in that freedom, bold;


The page is from my Wreck This Journal book by Keri Smith.

Make a mess.
Clean it up.

It is a rule which we should all adhere to.

After we have spent time having fun,
messing about in nature's beauty,
we should ensure that we leave none of our mess behind.


So if you need a ticket to go & play
in a nearby meadow,
take one of mine.

Just promise me that you will play
with childlike freedom & wonderment
& laugh,

... laugh a lot.


Items also used:-
Distress Ink (mustard seed)
Tim Holtz Design Tape (Rose)
printed text
black photo corners