Search this blog

03 September 2017

Time for Change

The Wanderlust online class for Week 33,
led by Kasia Avery,
was to create a One Word project.

Each month we choose a word for that month
& make a small card which goes in our One Word box.

This is my One Word card for September.


September is all about change,
especially as the season is starting to move from Summer into Autumn,
the leaves on the trees are already turning colour & falling ...

I used old scraps of paper,
so small that most people would have already discarded them.

I wanted to use the piece with the pink flower,
(to match the red of the postage stamp image)
then I realised that the edges of the envelope image
would line up with the definition paper,
so I made a pocket for my change ...

See what I did there?

My previous One Words