Search this blog

23 April 2016

Peace of Mind

The Alpha Challenge at The Craft Barn is a year long creative challenge,
using a letter from the alphabet every two weeks as inspiration. 

The next letter (as it is not being done in alphabetical order) is
S
& this week, in addition to the definition of our chosen word,
we must include a shell.

This addition does not work with my theme,
so this time I will have to follow my own path.

I have chosen the word
Serenity


It takes self-discipline to keep your mind on the right track.

To ensure that your mind is not cluttered.

To focus on gratitude & kindness.

To not be afraid of the stillness of silence.


The definition is from an old pocket dictionary &
the additional words were cut from an old book.


I have used an image from The Graphics Fairy
& patterned paper by K & Company.

This ATC will have a place in my Art Journal for Week 16.